End Your Job Search in Half The Time.
Let’s get you into the driver’s seat of your journey.
Book your free “Fit” call.
The Career Driver Program Overview
6 1 hour and 15 minute sessions (1 per week):
- Understanding You: Clarifying Your Goals & Values
- Knowing Your Toolbox: Mapping Your Skills
- The Road Map: Organizing Your Action Plan
- Building Winning Resumes & Cover Letters
- Acing the Interview
- Honoring Your Worth: Negotiating Fair Compensation
- Career development workbook
- 1-on-1 30 minute coaching call at conclusion of program
Want some LINKEDIN and networking help? Ask about 1-on-1 coaching add-ons!
What You‘ll Get Out Of It
- Tools you need to successfully end your job search in half the time
- Improved confidence in your ability to manage your career journey
- Knowledgeable and capable support system
- Stronger grasp on your skills and how to talk about them
- Stronger resume and cover letter writing skills to help you land interviews
- Better interviewing skills and preparation methods to help you get more offers
- Understanding of how to craft a strong negotiation strategy and pitch to get what you deserve
- More organization in your career and/or job search
*= Discounts available when you sign up for the Career Coaching Masterclass and subscribe to The Gravy. Inquire during your “Fit” call!
PROGRAM DATES & TIMES
THERE ARE TWO TIME OPTIONS FOR EACH SESSION. ATTEND THE ONE THAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU.
- DATE/TIME OPTION 1: Tuesdays @ 12pm PST
- DATE/TIME OPTION 2: Thursdays @ 5:30pm PST
MARCH PROGRAM START DATES COMING SOON.
Book your free “Fit” call today.
“I absolutely loved my experience working with Brandon. He offered up excellent feedback on my resume, cover letter, and interview preparation. He is such a great support system during the job search as well. I’ve already recommended him to some of my cohort mates in my graduate program because I was so pleased with his services.” -Kaytlin A.
“Brandon is the perfect combination of critical thinking and empathy. I’ve worked both for and alongside Brandon in Higher Education, and have also received writing assistance from Brandon. Not only is he a phenomenal human being with excellent listening skills, but also his work and writing criticism is intentional, thought provoking, and incredibly helpful.”
Book your “Fit” call today!
Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, The Bay Area. Be Gallant Coaching has provided career coaching services all over California…and the world.