IDENTIFYING YOUR STRENGTHS
Are you skilled at anything? What are your strengths? Quick, tell me what they are!
Ok you can relax now. Breathe.
I was talking with a friend who was looking to change his career path recently when he said, “I don’t have any skills.” Now mind you, this is somebody with a whole PhD and years of experience. And somehow, this person was convinced that they had zero skills. I was thinking, “What are you even talking about?! Is that a joke???”
But this person was being serious.
Here’s the thing: Everyone has skills. Having skills isn’t necessarily special. What is special and sometimes challenging is knowing what they are and how to talk about them. You have them, you just might not know how to talk about them, which may make you think you don’t have them.
Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.
NEWS AND UPDATES
SUBSCRIBE TO THE GRAVY
If you haven’t already, subscribe to The Gravy for bi-weekly career-related insight. Join the growing community and learn about special offers!
NEW CAREER COACHING PROGRAMS
Are you ready to jumpstart your professional journey? Check out some of my new career coaching programs!
CAREER COACHING MASTERCLASS
Come get an overview of what you need to know to put yourself on the inside track to a more fulfilling career.
- 2 hour session taking you through the steps you need to successfully navigate a career or job shift
- Understand the different career search elements at play
- Walk away with action items YOU can take yourself
- A welcoming virtual environment
CAREER ESSENTIALS PROGRAM
Ready for an immersive program that’s designed to launch or relaunch you confidently into what’s next for you? This program provides a deep dive into the basics of what you need.
- 4 week program
- 4 1 hour and 15 minute sessions, each covering a different topic
- Get organized! Break your career or job search down into steps
- Goals, Values, Resumes, Cover Letters, Action Plans, Interviewing! What else…?
CAREER DRIVER PROGRAM
The next level of career development preparation. Experience a full-scale career and job search program walking you through each step from mapping out your goals to negotiating a great compensation package.
- The Career Essentials Program and More!
- Get a full career development workbook
- Let’s talk more about your skills and the things you’re good at